Saturday, March 1, 2008

Week One

My name is Catie. I am 17 and I haved lived in the Blue Mountain area for about three years now.I am in the West Point Dream Catchers and my advisor told me about this project. I didn't know much about it, but I decided to fill out an application. I was chosen to participate. This week we were introuced to this project called Up from the UnderStory. It is a community project that is bringing the community together using digital imaging. We learned how to take pictures using new cameras. Our leaders taught us how to create different photos at different angles. It was a lot of fun and I have learned a lot. I am very interested in how it all will come together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it catie.Good job

Grant said...

hey you have a type error ha ha your silly. its all good though.

Melissa C. said...

Thanks for helping with the profiles catie! This entry is AWESOME