Saturday, March 15, 2008

Refrigerator.Telephone.♥


THIS IS ME! this picture is of me singing and i dont usually like posting pictures of myself but she made me haha.



This picture is just silly and it is grant being himself. i like it becasue he looks so comfortable with me taking his picture.



Somethin that i absolutely love about my community is that i rarely see any garbage laying around and that lets our trees grow nice and tall because they are in a healthy environment.



A problem i have noticed about our community is that there are few buildings around us and most adults seem to think that the most important one is the bar.

4 comments:

sparklyn said...

I love the direct captions. Beautiful pictures and great points.

Melissa C. said...

I like the angle of the last photo

jesikah maria ross said...

excellent work Aryiel! you do a wonderful job writing descriptive captions to your images. and your images really show how you are working with the ideas we've been discussing--framing, composition, angle and technique. keep it up!

Grant said...

who is that silly guy? he is a wierdo isnt he. ha ha. keep it up.