Wednesday, March 26, 2008


Hi Agian im back.This time I took a picture of a pond we have in west point at the christmas tree farm.

I took this picture because it was really pretty.This picture is really inspiring and makes me love taking pictures like this alot more.It is one of the reasons I love west point.

These flowers I took a picture of were the flowers in my back yard.They were really pretty.

They come every spring.They are the reasons I love spring.I love to take pictures of the flowers.On friday I am going to take pictures at daffidill hill.
I also want to tell you some things I learned in this class.I learned about angles,texture,the grounds ,and the focal point.Those are some things I learned and wanted to share.

1 comments:

jesikah maria ross said...

Tina, your strongest post yet! Full of lots of information about why you take certain pictures, what you love about your hometown, and what you've learned. BRAVO! I'd like to see all of your posts with this level of info. It gives me a real sense of you.