Saturday, March 15, 2008






My first photo is of a basketball court.The reason I chose this photo is because I wanted to show the positive of this town

The kids can go play basketball or go rollerblading or even skateboarding.This is why i chose this picture.My next picture is of a problem i think west point has the bar.With the bar the people go there and get drunk.But the worst part is the drunk people getting in there car and driving while being intoxicated which puts people in danger.My next one is of me and my favorite baby makenna.I love to watch makenna.I love to teach little kids and baby sit all of my nieces and nefews.my final picture is of my niece gracie at her fifth birthday party.she is with one of her friends shaina.they are soooo close it was alot of fun.

1 comments:

jesikah maria ross said...

Nice job Tina! I really like how you've taken the time to describe with more detail what each picture represents and means to you. It helps me understand your views and experiences. I really like the framing of the photo of you and baby Makenna! I'm wondering why you chose to crop the closed down building the way you did. Interesting choice. Was this building also a bar?

Keep up the great work!