Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Abandend



I took this pitcher in West Point by West Point School. It's Abandend and it's ben around for as long as I can remember.It looks like a hanted house i wonder how somone could live in such a small house. It's also dangerus because it has caution tap in front of the door.
What I've learnd about Photography is,taking pitchers of three different angles,texture and pattern,foreground,midground,background,pitchers that focus on color,taking pitcher of people's emotions.

1 comments:

jesikah maria ross said...

I really like how you explored the theme of "abandoned" by shooting images of different abandoned buildings in West Point. That the building are left for dead says a lot about them. It also makes me wonder what they were used for in the past and why they were abandoned. We've talked about the lack of jobs and opportunities for young people in the Blue Mountain area and I think perhaps these images of abandoned buildings could be a have more dialogue with other community members about these issues.

I also like how you shot the buildings in a similar way. It makes it interesting and easy to compare and contrast them. I can imagine you doing a whole series on run down buildings!