Saturday, March 15, 2008


aha a time warp lets see whats in side my young grass hopper you will see many things you wont under stand



itsa me yes its me mario. i will destroy my shadow self or that kid random person ha ha. of course i should wait until he stops blogging

this is the best picture in the atmossphere mmm yes ishall keep it as my own i will caal him cloudy me lol hahahaha


this building suffers its never had many customers because its custumers are not custumers and they want their hair cut at hot cuts (rasberry)


aha ifound a black hole it seeems to be taking the shape of a bottle on a table in a spinning cycle lol like me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ouch i hit my head :<(

3 comments:

jesikah maria ross said...

Super fun Joey! Creative way to share ideas and images as if it were a character from one of those zany games you play. I really like your sense of humor and how you play with the blog assignment to show your playful side!

Anonymous said...

hey joey great job....i love pics of clouds nd u got a good shot of it !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, awesome pictures! I had a question though, when you took the picture of the building and said it had no customers because they want to get their hair cut at hot cuts, I was wondering if that is also a hair salon? I just think it is interesting that people will more often than not choose a commercial salon than a privately owned one. It is hard to keep businesses open when fighting big corporations for customers.