Wednesday, March 12, 2008






The pictures I chose was my conclers family.My conslers name is Tanya.

I took the picture while she was not paying attention to me.I think the way it was taken was cool.The next picture is of her dog Bella that she brings to class.She is practicly family.They all are.She was soooooo cute in the picture.The next one is of my friend josh holding Tanyas baby Makenna.She is soooooo cute.Her with josh makes such a good picture.The last on is of me and Makenna.It was a good picture that i let my friend take for me.I love it.Thankyou for reading my blog.I hope you enjoyed it.Bye.

2 comments:

danigirl said...

awhhhhh katie is so cute in these pictures! and it looks like the baby likes josh!

jesikah maria ross said...

Tina, i really appreciate how much you wrote in your post! Hurrah! I like that you added all your pictures to one post as well. And the images you took of the Bella and the one of Josh and Makenna are well framed. Notice how the light behind Josh is a bit disturbing? That is because he has a window behind him and it's daytime. It's best to not shoot people in front of windows so you can avoid that look.